Here you will find information regarding the application procedure we currently use for our West Cork Campus.
Applying for a College Place:
Below are some guidelines for applying to Cork College of Commerce, West Cork Camus of Further Education:
- You can see and print our Application Form here.
- Complete all sections of the Application Form.
- You will receive notification by post or email to confirm receipt of your application.
- All places are dependent on interviews and you will receive notification informing you of your interview date.
- Successful applicants will be informed of the starting date for their course.
Cork College of Commerce, West Cork Campus of Further Education is committed to a policy of equal opportunities for all students.
Students with Specific Learning Needs
Cork College of Commerce, West Cork Campus welcomes applications from students with specific learning needs. The College is determined to provide the appropriate supports and help for any such student. Supports include the use of assistive technology, special examination arrangements, guidance service etc. Students should make the Principal aware of any specific learning needs on enrolment.
Students with Disability
Cork College of Commerce, West Cork Campus of Further Education is committed to the provision of equal opportunity in education and to ensuring that students with a disability have complete access to all aspects of college life as can be reasonably accommodated. Disabled toilet facilities and parking spaces are available in the College and the building is wheelchair accessible. Applicants who may have special requirements should contact the Principal at email@example.com or 028 21644